Raef LaFrentz and others

Hi,
I have been observing this discussion group from afar, and I must say
that the level of discourse has been fairly high.  What I wanted to talk
about was who the Celtics should get with the 2nd pick (Dallas').  If
you had a choice of 3 players being available at Dallas' slot, namely,
Van Horn, LaFrentz, and Thomas, who would you take. Also what position
do you all see LaFrentz playing in the NBA---power or small forward. Any
comments (feedback) would be much appreciated)
Thanks,
John Kurien
bypq@musicb.mcgill.ca
"A loyal Celts fan in Montreal"
Notice:

This message was found in a dead-letter box and appears to be for you.
If you have already gotten a copy of this message, we beg your tolerance.

The Unix Systems Group