1997 - a critical year

Isn't it interesting that so many factors are coming into play this summer?

	1.  Tim Duncan - possibly the best college center in the last 10 years
decides to stay in school until the Celtics are the 2nd worst team in the NBA.

	2.  The NBA becomes a boring, slowdown, one-on-one, individualistic league
that is dying for fast break, team oriented, basketball.

	3.  Rick Pitino is in his 7th year of his 7 year plan to coach the Kentucky
Wildcats and has 2 children entering Boston colleges in the fall.

	4.  The Celtics hire a coach/GM who has no experience but makes a trade for
Antoine Walker and steals Dallas Pick in 1997.

	5.  Don Nelson, an old Celtic hero, becomes GM of Dallas and promptly cleans
house, virtually assuring the Celtics will have 2 lottery picks.

	>>>Riverdance is the biggest national hit heralding the reborn popularity of
the Celtic/Irish tradition<<<

Is this all coincidence, or we about to embark on a new, exciting chapter in
Celtic history?

Lance
Notice:

This message was found in a dead-letter box and appears to be for you.
If you have already gotten a copy of this message, we beg your tolerance.

The Unix Systems Group