Wesley..

Whoever was scared that the Hornets will use their cap space to get David
Wesley..don't.

Hornets made space by trading for Royal and Eddie Johnson. But Rice is
eligible for contract extension and Divac is in his final year of his contract.
With the inflated contracts and Rice and Divac playing the best in there years,
I think the Hornets can only offer little to Wesley.
But then now that I think about it, New York this year spent 24,999,999.99 to
sign free agents and used the Larry Bird excemption to sign its returnees..

Hey..so maybe there is a chance that Wesley might go to the Hornets

Ritesh Ramani