Re: Stacy King

>From my recollection of his highly touted Oklahoma team getting blown away
by Danny Manning's Kansas team, and from the scouting reports his first
pro season, it seems that his problem was he had no right hand whatsoever.
He was deadly with his left, but if you covered that hand exclusively, he
was a disaster going right.  Just what I seem to remember about him back
then.

Who knows, maybe he developed a right hand in the CBA?  I don't watch it,
so I wouldn't know.  At least he came cheaper than Acie.

- -Jamey

Notice:

This message was found in a dead-letter box and appears to be for you.
If you have already gotten a copy of this message, we beg your tolerance.

The Unix Systems Group