Draft

Ok, it's time for Starke's 2 cents worth.  We should trade Radja and Dee
plus Dallas pick to move up in the draft.  To do this we would have to
agree to pay part of their salaries (better part than all).  It sure
would be nice to have a front line consisting of Duncan, Van Horn, and
Antoine, and Williams as a backup.

I don't think we need a point guard.  David has both talent and an
extreme work ethic, not to memtion heart.  Also he has DJ to work with
him and teach him skills.  Dana may not be a "true" point, but, if
healthy, can be an effective backup.
Notice:

This message was found in a dead-letter box and appears to be for you.
If you have already gotten a copy of this message, we beg your tolerance.

The Unix Systems Group