No Subject

I look forward to Bill's summary.  Earlier this year I pointed out several
times that we should pick up Jamie Watson in a trade.  He was waived by
Utah and picked up by Dallas on a 10 day contract. I don't know how he
looked on the floor, but for his first game with Dallas, I saw he had a
blocked shot, 2 steals, 1 assist, 6 rebounds and 6 points on 3-5 shooting.
I say that we let a sleeper go.  We could have gotten him for next to
nothing and if he stays healthy, he could be a force. He is about 6'10" and
plays the 1,2, and 3 spots.

Oh well, I guess the question is, why doesn't Red and ML subscribe to the
list and listen to us?  :-)

- --
Peace,

Bentz