On the other hand . . .

While I agree with Gene about Mercer (I always agree with Gene), I was
impressed with what I saw of James Collins of FSU last night.  Since my
son's tenure at FSU has paralleled his, I have followed his career and
now think he just might make it in the pros.  Before, he seemed erratic
and selfish, now he looks more focused and mature.  He sure has a nice
outside shot, is quick to the basket, a legitimate 6'4", and can he defend?
I don't know.  But he might be available in round 2 if we go big in the first
two spots.

Think of this.  I get to see the Celts tonight vs. Dallas.  The other two TV
games I've seen were Celt's victories; in a season where we only win
about 15 games, I might see nothing but victories.  It could happen.

Gene

PS:  Say, what if I kidnapped Wes before the San Antonio game; would
any of you out there give me an alibi?