	McGrady's a big risk to take with a lottery pick.  He might not
develop into an impact player for three or four years and if he does
develop quickly he might go to the highest bidder in three years.  He
might be worth it if there isn't much else available when the Dallas pick
comes up and if the brass thinks he really can be a two guard.  We have
plenty of threes and there is no way this guy will play the point in the
NBA.
	If we don't get Duncan, I would be happy with Mercer and Battie
(who's stock will drop since Texas Tech isn't in the tourney).  Then in
the second round we could hopefully pick up a Lawson, Koul, or Doleac to
fill the middle.

Jeremy