Re: Raef LaFrentz and others

Fratello, or as a friend likes to call him Fartello, may be a good coach,
but he is not what the Celtics need.  The Cavs slows it down, they grinds
it out, they play boring ball.  What the Celtics need is excitement.  How
many free agents are clamoring to go play there?  How many people do you
see wearing Cavs' stuff?  They are responsible, in part, for the slowing
down of the NBA game.  I say forget him.

Adam Litchy