[none]

>He used to play for the Bulls...  A very high draft pick from Oklahoma, and
>played with Mookie Blaylock and Harvey Grant.  (He was drafted the same
>year when they drafted BJ Armstrong.)  He was a MAJOR dissappointment for the
>Bulls since he was a top 5 pick (I think.)  He does have 2 or 3 championship
>rings...
>
>ManChul Park

You are right that he was a disappointment, but it was partially the wrong
guy on the wrong team.
Kings skills were (are?) low post moves.  He came into the league with great
spins moves, and the Bulls never went low post for obvious reasons, His
Airness!!

When they weren't interested in utilizing him the way he wanted to be
utilized, he became disgruntled.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University		704 262 2088 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu