Hi all,

	I just want to agree with the sentiment that we should do
whatever it takes to get Pitino for next season.  I'm not claiming that
Pitino is God's gift to coaching, but this situation is not unlike the
situation the Patriots were in a few year's back.  Eventhough things did
end up going sour with Parcells, the point is this:  we need to bring in
a big name (even if it means big money) coach to inject some new life and
confidence into this organization.  Sure, we are bound to improve next
season given our good draft positions, but with Carr at the helm, we will
still not be taken seriously by the rest of the league.  I'm sick and
tired of seeing an empty Fleet Center on television.  I yearn for the
days when a sold-out crowd would stand in ovation through time-outs.
Remember what it was like to see the Celtics on National TV?  We need
Pitino.  He will put fans in the seats, instill confidence in the
players, and restore Celtic glory.

P.S.  I still have this faint hope that this has been Carr's plan all
along (though he denies this) to keep the coaching seat warm until some
talent was accumulated. If this, in fact, is the case, then Carr will go
down as one of the most loyal members of the Celtic family ever.

A.C.