Stay Positive!

I am glad to see positive-thinking fans. Too many times when things get
bad, fans jump on about everything and want everybody's head. We must
accept in this world that for each win, there is a loss. We had 16
banners, so it is clear we can afford to wait.
I would root for them to win, but like some people said, it is better if
they lose. A 1st pick would be highly helpful in setting us back on
track. Think of how two lost picks (Bias and Reggie) had ruined the
Celtics? It is this important. Of course, if ML could wield some magic
and get Jordan to play for us.... but that's more like finding a needle
in the ocean!
Anyway, stay positive and things may yet happen .... hopefully by next
season and not this one!
.... and I still want them to keep Dana Barros!

John Liang