The Future

        I have decided that I definatly want Dunken!!  Did everyone watch
him play against the Tarheels?  He played awsome against a tough 7' center.
For the draft I believe that the best would be  Duncan and Van Horn.  Van
Horn is the real deal!  If not Van Horn, then I would like to trade our
Dallas pick and Dee Brown for a great, young SG.  Like Kittles or
Stackhouse.  Larry Brown, said that Kittles was the best RC this year.
Would everyone rather trade Dee or Dana B?  We also need to resign Wesley
at almost any cost.  Tell me what you think of my thoughts.
                                        Erik