Re: Foyle is no Dare!

Whoever said Foyle reminds them of Dare, you are mistaken. I watched him play
Dartmouth, and school them while beingtriple teamed. He is raw, and not
completely fundamentaly sound, but if we end up with thew second pick, I would
not hesitate in taking him to play center. He is a fine athlete, and a wonderful
person, and would fit into theCeltic family nicely. A front court of Foyle,
Walker, williams is nice. Then all we need is a shooting guard, maybe with the
Dallas pick we can get Mercer. Hell maybe Dallas will lose the rest of thir
games, and move down even further. Love it! Also, when is Pervis comming back?
Last I knew it didn't take this long for a toe to heal.

- -Derek-