foyle

People, i hate to break it to you, but Foyle isn't that good!  I've seen him
play live numerous times now, and he's very overrated, especially on offense.

On offense, he often misses easy shots.  People say "well thats because he has
3 guys on him", which is partly true, but i have seen him miss easy shots with
NOBODY on him.  He has a very inconsisten jumper, a below 50% free throw
percentage, and he committed more turnovers than anyone in the patriot league
this season.

He's a good defender, but i have yet to see him play D on someone else who
would be an NBA center.  A lot of those blocks he gets are on players 5 inches
shorter than him.

I don't think he's worth of a top 5 pick, and anyone that takes him is going
to have a big project on their hands...we have enough projects as it is.

Jeff