Re: San Antonio's Tiger Tank

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997 12:45:51 -0500 (EST)
JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

Just visited sportsline with free trial membership, there to learn that
Vernon Maxwell is out with "anemia," that Dominique Wilkins has  a
strained
quadricep which will keep him out FIVE GAMES, everybody else is being
examined.  What a disgrace if that team gets Tim Duncan to play alongside
Robinson.  This whole lottery thing is sick.  Bad for the league, bad for
us.
 San Antonio shouldn't even be eligible.  Shit on them.

I believe if David Robinson, Charles Smith, or Sean Elliott are
physically able to play this year then they will play.  I realize that
Popovich is doing his best to tank the rest of their season.  However,
the Spurs do have, I think, three more nationally televised games, and
David Stern won't be too pleased to see another debacle like the Spurs
had against the Bulls on Wednesday night.

Eric