Re: Jacque Vaughn?

I agree. Knight may be another Stoudamire, but this is doubtful, and is too
small for me. Billups is my choice due to his size and ability to play both
guard positions.  if Billups is gone with the Dallas pick we should go big
and look at Miles Simon or Kiwane Garris with the second rounder.  Garris
has had an excellent season for Illinois.

- --

- -------