Re: Coaches

- --=_ORCL_32247968_0_11919703061241180
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

>         I have read several about Pitino coming to coach and I agree that
> he would be high priced.

I agree with you, Paul Gaston from media reports appears to be a "penny wise
pound foolish", kind of a person", and though getting Pitino will be a good
business decision also he won't spend the money because of the cost. Now
regarding celtics greats who are good at coaching, I would like to bring Paul
Westphal.  He is good with young players, he took the Sun's to the NBA finals,
he will be grateful for the opportunity and above all he is an ex-celtic who
deserves a chance after the raw deal he was dealt by Cotton & co.

>         I live in Nebraska and rarly see anything about the Celts.  Is D.
> Wesley a true PG or is he a SG?  Are E. Williams and A. Walker the type of
> people who will spend their career in one place if possible?

Wesley is a 6' good, gritty,, hardworking PG who may develop into Terrel
Brandon kind of a guard. Regarding Williams and Walker staying, I am glad you
asked the question: I think Williams, the C's will be able to sign for
reasonable money if they don't trade him, but Walker is managed by David
Falk,and if Walker posts 20/10 numbers <which he is capable of>, the C's might
be looking at 7 year 100+ mill to resign him.The moral is that the C's need to
sign up an impact making free agent in the coming 2 years because after that
the only FA's they will be able to sign, will be the one's making league
minimum.

                                       - Mishra

- --=_ORCL_32247968_0_11919703061241180