Re: San Antonio's Tiger Tank

>Just visited sportsline with free trial membership, there to learn that
>Vernon Maxwell is out with "anemia," that Dominique Wilkins has  a strained
>quadricep which will keep him out FIVE GAMES, everybody else is being
>examined.  What a disgrace if that team gets Tim Duncan to play alongside
>Robinson.  This whole lottery thing is sick.  Bad for the league, bad for us.
> San Antonio shouldn't even be eligible.  Shit on them.

Except the lottery is supposed to PREVENT these late season nosedives.  If there
was no lottery, the worst team would be guaranteed Duncan.  Even if SA does
"pass" us, their ping-pong balls still have to come up.  Speaking of SA and
tanking, check out Avery Johnson's recent stats...as arguably the best player on
an injury depleted team, he has managed less than 5 shots a game this week.  And
this is for a PG, who theoretically can shoot EVERY time his team has the ball.
I realize scoring has never been AJ's game, but this is ridiculous.

TeeZee