one more point

I was amused by the writer who thinks Tim Duncan wouldnt work at Center, and
that what we really needed was a "Felton Spencer type."  I think he and the
guy who thinks we need to avoid superstars are preparing themselves for
getting fucked out of Tim Duncan in the draft.  Every day convinces me that
our chances are worse.  On the other hand, I see where Foyle's Colgate team
didn't even make the patriot conference finals.  They must have thrown four
guys at him.  Maybe hell get sick of this already.  I can't believe he would
rather be fighting midgets than seeking glory among the titans.  AS for his
parents being professors there, that's as good a reason as I could possibly
imagine for wanting to leave.

Still, with a top three pick we can at least make some moves, e.g. well take
van horn if you take battie, and then trade along with one of our salary cap
headaches.  etc.

Im sick of thinking about the draft, but I cant stop.