Re: Who should stay?

<< Yeah...great...which if the Celtics current all-stars do you suggest they
 trade for these players?  None of the other teams are into giving charity to

 the Celtics.  Why not just trade Hamer for Shaquille O'Neal, Barros for
Penny
 Hardaway and Dee Brown for Hakeem Olaijuwon?  Then the Celtics would have a
 REALLY good team. >>

Hey, I like this idea.  Maybe if ML could hypnotize the rest of the league
with his towel waving he could pull off some of those trades.  Just watch the
towel go round and round....you're getting sleepy....very sleepy....when you
awake you will trade Hakeem straight up for Dee Brown.....

later, Jake

BTW, I believe Gatling is a free agent this year.