The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V4 #64

RE: New Uniforms

I hope the rumor about new uniforms is just that.... a rumor.
I agree that if the Celts do go to whoring for the kids, it will signal
the end to a great tradition. I just can't imagine seeing them go to
teal or black like just about everyone else just to make money. I'd like
to add that there was an overwhelmingly negative response to the
possibility of the Detroit Red Wings going to a black 3rd jersey with a
golden winged wheel. The players didn't care for it and neither did the
fans, Mr. Ilitch is listening(at least for the time being.....)

Packman726

Traverse City, MI