Re: Free Agent Possibilities

Although I like Price and Mullin as players, by the time I think the C's
are ready to be serious contenders, both of these players will be long gone
or certainly not very effective.  We need to start thinking long term and
not look for quick fixes. With this in mind, we should focus our attention
on the younger free agents that will be available over the next two years
or so.  Personally, i would love to get our hands on Garnett (but i doubt
Mchale would ever let him go) Brian