Re: You should be ashamed

- ----------
<jlyell@concentric.net>
> Cc: Celtics <celtics@igtc.COM>
> Subject: You should be ashamed
> Date: Saturday, March 01, 1997 7:43 AM
>
> Stop talking about the draft and free-agents, the season is still going
on,
> give these players some respect!!!!
>

> Tim, this season was over months ago.  We are all thinking about the
future and how we can get this franchise back on track.  You may be
satisfied with our current status, but most others are definitely not.  As
stated earlier, IMO I would settle for the worst season in Celtic history
if it gets us Tim Duncan and a few other solid picks to rebuild.  This
team, ( at least the one's who have played regularly) give it their best
but they are just not up to the competition.  I think it gives us a good
chance to look at Williams, Fox, and others and determine if we want to
keep them, before we go and give them another huge contract like Dee, Dino,
& Dana.