position wanted

Sorry to barrage the list like this, but again:

The two positions we are fixed at is 4 and 1.  David is the team leader --
lose him and whatever we have has to be rebuilt from scratch.  And REPEAT you
can't buy a guy like David.  They don't come around often.  His terrific
driving and shooting ability is gravy, his leadership is what counts

and for the last time, Antoine is a power forward.  His quickness is wasted
against big forwards, just as Eric's moves are wasted against big players who
block his shots.  If you think Eric is one dimensional and want to draft tim
thomas, fine. But four is fixed.  Especially since Dino is so good and so
untradable.  With a center, he would be lethal, esp. as a backup