Re: Travis Knight

> I read these reports also.  Knight is a good athlete.  I'm wondering if
> he would be our starter at center.  I'm also wondering if Pitino is
> considering using Pervis (I hope not!).
> Thoughts?

Knight really impressed me, during Shaq's absence he filled the gap really
well, he was atheletic, could pass and blocked shots. We should do all to
get him at a reasonable salary..out competition will come from teams like
Denver and others who are looking for backup centers. I belive we have an
edge because he can be a starter with the celtics.
Pervis is the least tradeable of our players though Dino is trying very
hard to get that status. Sooner or later Pitino has to make a judgment, if
he can last 82 games playing about 20 mpg. If he does, the Center situation
will get resolved with Knight starting and Pervis off the bench, other
option is RP can go to NBA and do what Cleveland did for Brad Dugherty. ML
had a chance last year to release Ellison..but he is a dumb ?${@ , so he
signed him for three more years.  - Mishra