Celtics Draft Party....

Hi, I'm new to the list.  My name is Derek Prior and I'm a Celtic Fanatic.  I
was writing about the Draft Party that I went to and this is mainly for
others who went.

Did anyone do the Fantasy Play By Play video?  I did the one where bird hit
the shot against portland.   When I got home however, the tape was
BLANK!!!!!!!!!  Did this happen to anyone else?

I sent a letter right to the top.  President Rick Pitino!  I cant imagine,
considering how disapointed I fealt, how disapointed all the little kids must
have been if this happened to them... anyway....

The picks were great....

- -Derek Prior