Re: Brian Williams

> What are our chances of signing Brian Williams?  He could demand more
than
> we have to offer I suppose?

We are 2 + 1 = 3mill under the cap hece none.

> Also, has anyone seen the much hated 76ers new roster!! They are going to
be
> tough as hell.  They could offer Stackhousem Spoon, and another player
for a
> big time guy like Antonio McDyce(sp?)(not that it would happen) and still
be
> sitting pretty.

I belive Fox is reporting that Coleman for Mash + P.J.Brown is a done deal.
So with that they have roster comprising of:
Montross (C), Scott Williams(C)
Brown (PF), Weatherspoon(PF), Kebu Stewart(PF)
Mashburn(SF), Stackhouse(SF), Tim Thomas(SF)
Jackson(SG), Parker(SG), Walters(SG)
Iverson(PG)

Pretty impresive if they all could jell together. They need a backup PG
still though, they are dime a dozen anyway.

> Come on Pitino Brown is kicking your ass!

Hardly, Brown is done making moves..gove RP the summer then make a
judgment.
                                                              - Mishra