[none]

I know, but please, indulge me. The quote in my previous post came from the
Philadelphia Daily News. This next one, another beaut', came from the
Inquirer:

"In Montross, they acquired a younger, larger center who has proved capable
of banging inside with the more physical centers in the NBA. Beyond that,
much of Montross' game remains a question mark, especially his mobility."

His "mobility?" Do any of you have any questions about Montross' mobility?

Paul M.