Re: battie,dino

The Celts will have no rights in this matter, at least as I understand it.
If they did then they could just get a hitman to break a players legs who
didn't meet up to expectations. I know that's a far fetched example. But
just look at the situation with Reggie Lewis (sp?). If I remember, the
salary still had to be paid, and it still counted against the cap.

May Reggie rest in peace.

John