At  4:39 PM 97.6.27 -0700, bill white
<electric--bill@postoffice.worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>kiss my ass! we are the CELTICS, we do not need a f##### new logo!At 02:12
>AM 6/25/97 +0000, you wrote:
>>
>>The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest
>> Tuesday, June 24 1997 Volume 04 : Number 202
>>
>>In this issue:
>>
>>       Re: trade and draft
>>       Re: Bad Mouthing Dino
>>       small centers
>>       Day Before the Darft
>>       Blessing in Disguise
>>       Dino on the way to Philly

etc. etc. and on for 6 pages.

Dear Mr. White,

Would you do us all a favor and not quote the entire day's digest when
replying to your posts. This is the third time you have done this in the
last month, and I mentioned it to you by e-mail once already. It clogs
everyone's mailbox and in any case no one has any idea which of the posts
in the digest you are responding to.

Thanks again,

Marc