radja

Marc Lamphier stated:

The latest news I heard is that Pitino has withdrawn his grievance and will
have a conference call tomorrow with Stern, & Dino has offered to buy out
his contract and return to Coatia.  Stay tuned !

Really??? This is very interesting. Where did you hear this?

Lee Hamilton on Xtra Sports 690 out of San Diego.  Today he stated that
Dino could have an arthritic condition in his knee, and Pitino is somehow
trying to get out of the contract .  He also mentioned that Philly is now
considering moving Weatherspoon for Jayson Williams.  That would be another
slap in Pitino's face.  He also stated Pitino talked about "renting"  a Joe
Kleine or Danny Schayes for a year.

Marc when I attempt respond to your e-mail my MS Internet mail  starts
writing in some funky characters with mailboxes & shit !!