Re: Dino

> I think I now understand what Pitino is going to pitch to the comish
about> Dino. He is saying that the Philly doctors are saying he has
'arthritis' and> other ailments and is so banged up he can't play for them.
Therefore, if he> has these seemingly career-ending injuries, he will have
to retire as like
> Pitino keeps saying ' I don't know how he can play for the Celtics as
injured> as he is' . If he isn't that injured, then why can't he play for
the Sixers?> Plus, as Pitino pointed out, John Kuester is on the Philly
coaching staff and> he should know about Dino. Therefore, at least Dino
should have to retire
> like Daughterty did and get cap relief like Cleveland did.

The latest news I heard is that Pitino has withdrawn his grievance and will
have a conference cal tomorrow with Stern, & Dino has offered to buy out
his contract and return to Coatia.  Say tuned !