Dino

I think I now understand what Pitino is going to pitch to the comish  about
Dino. He is saying that the Philly doctors are saying he has 'arthritis' and
other ailments and is so banged up he can't play for them. Therefore, if he
has these seemingly career-ending injuries, he will have to retire as like
Pitino keeps saying ' I don't know how he can play for the Celtics as injured
as he is' . If he isn't that injured, then why can't he play for the Sixers?
Plus, as Pitino pointed out, John Kuester is on the Philly coaching staff and
he should know about Dino. Therefore, at least Dino should have to retire
like Daughterty did and get cap relief like Cleveland did.