Dino's good points

        I do not think we should treat Dino this way. Remember the days
        when Boston Garden was shouting "Dino! Dino!". Dino has contributed
        to the Celts since he's been with us. I sincerely believe he wants
        to play with the Celtics because if he is playing for money, he
        would be in Philly, with that salary increase. Anyway, I think Dino
        is still good for the Celts because in the playoffs, half court
        offense wins games , not helter skelter pressings!.

        Regards / Kevin / Singapore