free agents

I have like what I've seen from the draft. Now onto the free agent market.
One guy I think the Celtics should pursue is Andre Woolridge from Iowa. He
can score and distribute the ball as a team leader, in fact he lead the Big
10 in both scoring and assits. Iowa also played a Kentucky-stlye press. So
we know Woolridge can press and play the pressure defense. He would make a
great backup at point or maybe allow Billups to get some time in at the 2 guard.

Other Ideas: D. Woulaby (sp?) from Iowa St. Can nail the three from anywhere
with someone in his face. Would contribute at our thin (talent-wise) 2 guard
spot.

I was surprised that these guys were not taken, esp. Andre, whom I thought
could go in the late first round. Despite what it may look like from these
two suggestions, I am Not from Iowa.

It been great being able to read you guys during these last few weeks.
Thanks for the great info.

- -Nathan

"You mean now I gotta start thinking about the Celtics
   again?" -- Charles Barkley reacting to the arrival of Rick Pitino.

"Yeah, baby, yeah!" - Austin Powers

TADPOLES ARE A WINNER!