Re: DINO THE BASTARD

	Dino didn't carry this team to the playoffs a few years ago.  I
assume you are refering to our last playoff appearace, against the
Magic.  Sherman Douglas carried the team in the strech run.  He was the
only reason they made the playoffs to begin with.
	Until this week, Dino was my favorite player on the Celtics.  I
still think that he is a great offensive player.  However, the Celtics
would be smart to get rid of him for four simple reasons: AGE, CONTRACT,
HEALTH, and ATTITUDE.  We would be better served to get someone else, quick.
- -d