Rick Pitino

How many of you are listening to Rick Pitino on Sportchannel?  I never
realized how tough he is!

He is saying that from his point of view Dino Radja is ineligible to play
since he disqualified himself from the trade.

He has said that Dee Brown would be a great guard but that he has to lose a
lot of weight.  Right now he'd be a great dinner partner.

Rick Fox is not at all affected by tonight's draft picks.

David Wesley is out unless another guard can be moved.

The Free Agent camp opens tomorrow at Brandeis.

Status of Greg Minor.  His health.  Was not in good shape in first workout.
 Has plenty of time to get into shape.  First workout in months.

We're monitoring the fitness of all the players.

Eric Williams is in great condition.

Status of Todd Day?

At the right time we will renounce Todd Day.  It is not because we don't
like his talents, we have so much duplication.  We have to go after big
people.

Vinny

vnatale@map.com