Tradition

Hello,my name is Ken Steele.Just joined last week and I love your
comments.I have been a Celtic fan since age 7,30 years ago.Also familiar
with Slick Rick as I am originally from Arkansas and we have had a fierce
rivarly with him for years.He will win basketball games for us,He always
has wherever he went.He is the best.I do not like him,but once a Celtic
they are family.One thing you can count on,major personel change will
happen.Do not write off Dee and Dana yet.Small,quick shooters flourish
under Rick's system.My choices:Van Horn and Mercer,but would rather have
Daniels.
He is going to be a great one.One more comment,the thing that makes Boston
Celtics head and shoulders above  all other sports franchises is
tradition.No changes please.
The bulls will be nothing without Michael,the Lakers are nothing without
Magic,but the Celtics builds winners every decade.TRADITION.Tonight is the
beginning of a new
Celtic Dynasty.Break out the Cigars.
Ken