Pippen

Now I belive it, Jerry Reinsdorff <Mr Close Mouth> has verified that their is
an offer from the Boston Celtics. The only person who can save us is Larry
Brown, I belive Krause intends to draft Keith Van Horn with the 3rd..if Brown
drafts Van Horn first, it is possible that Chicago's interest in aquiring the
draft picks may dwindle. Other teams jumping on the Pippen bandwagon are:
Warriors, 76ers, Nuggets, Nets and the Lakers. I just hope their offer to the
Bulls is better than ours. I am completely perplexed as to what has gotten
into Pitino..he looked like a perfectly sensible guy before the Dino trade.
Any comments?
                                        - Mishra