what else

	Before I get started, I want to give a huge shout out to Jan "THE
MAN" Crocker for hooking me up with tickets to the Celtics draft party
tonight.  I'll give a thorough report of the experience tomorrow.

	Now regarding Scottie Pippen, I think Pitino is looking to make
this trade in the hopes of also signing MJ as a free agent.  If that
happened it would be worth it and Pitino would be a genious.  But it's a
big gamble because we really don't have the cap room to offer him more
than a few million.  But that could change if Dino comes back here and
agrees to let the C's out of his contract.

	With that said, I hope Pitino keeps the picks because I don't
think we can land MJ.  Having two young potential stars is more exciting
than having a 32 year old all star who could leave after one season.  At
least with Vin Baker he has two years left on his contract and is very
vocal about wanting to play in Boston.

	My idealalistic and unrealistic draft would be:

1. Duncan
2. Battie - Philly needs size after sending Dino back
3. Billups -  Pitino says he has top 5 point guard potential
4. Daniels - Vancouver needs a point guard
5. Mercer/Thomas/McGrady - Denver is afraid of Van Horn's skin tone
6. Van Horn - we get the player who'll make the biggest immediate impact
		outside of Duncan

	I think we would have been better off if Dino never showed up for
the physical.  Than the C's would have a good reason to ask the NBA to
void his contract.  As it stands now, the best we can hope for is a third
doctor saying he's healthy.  But how many intelligent people (let alone
doctors) would look at Dino Radja and think he's healthy?

	But seriously, in Dino's defense I can understand him taking a
while to get to Philly with his wife expecting to give birth at any
minute.  The problem I have with the whole situation is that Larry Brown
is notorious for changing his mind.  It seems like he used the physical as
an excuse to void the trade.

Hoping we don't trade the picks before we use them,
Jeremy