What is Pitino thinking/?????????

>From: casey soulies <corndog@rcip.com>
>
>Just last night before I went to bed I was thinking about the draft and
hoping that philly doesn't take Billups at the number 2 pick and also
hoping that get either Mercer or McGrady at the number 6 pick.  Now after
all this time of hoping and just waiting for that day that the c's turn it
around I'm suddenly stoped and now realize that its been almost forever
sense we've had a contending winner, and this is going to be turned around
with some washed up vet. and a young rookie coach who thinks that his
up-beat system is going to take them all-the-way.  I don't know about the
rest of you but, I finally was starting to get excited, the very day we
traded up for the 6th last year, and received another  pick this year.  We
got walker and were on our way.  To another losing season.  But, things
started to get brighter, we signed Pitino and have 2 top 6 picks in the
upcoming draft.  Pitino kept his head very high, and acted as if he had
some sort of plan to make Boston a contender in a few years.  Then
seemingly making desperate attemps at landing a young star through a trade
of both picks (which never happened), I sat back and thought that they
needed to keep there picks, and thought of how exciting it would be to
watch those to young stars grow into real nba talent.  Picturing soon to be
all-star Antoine Walker blossoming into a true star.  Watching other teams
(rockets, bulls, jazz, ect...) knowing it will soon be the time for the
Celtics to be top dog again.  Steadily adding pieces year-by-year until
they reach full peak.
	But, Rick Pitino is thinking (for some strange fuck'in reason) he needs to
win, right now.  Pitino has not been here for more than 4 months, yet he is
ready and willing to sell out the Celtics future for some once great
player, that might win 10 to 20 more games for them.
	Say we do land Pippen: Scottie comes in and leads the Celtics to about a
39 and 43 record we make tha play-offs by a hair on his chinny-chin-chin.
Scottie after one year is tired of playing for a loser and leaves as a
free-agent.  The celtics go into the next season with no promise except
that the lotterey might have somebody that can help this once proud franchise.
	I once thought Rick Pitino had a plan about the future and was just
Bull-shiting everybody about possible trades, just to shake things up.
Well I now know that he has nothing, nothing at all.  Pitino is making
trades now thinking about his future, not the future of the Celtics.

Tell me what you think????