regroup

it's time for everyone to regroup, and rethink the plan.  i don't like the
pippen trade, and other than freeing up salaries (which is a pluss) , i
didn't like the radja trade.  let's keep the picks we have, at #3 take
battie or van horn and play them at Center with Radja as a backup, put
Walker at Power Forward, at small foward  Jamal Mashburn aquired by trading
Eric Williams sf, Gregg Minor sg, and Dee Brown pg to miami for Jamal
Mashburn and Miami's pick,  For our Shooting Gaurd use the 6th pick to
Draft either Mercer or McGraddy, use Miami's pick to draft Bobby Jackson
for our point gaurd.

Lineup:  C Battie	 Key Bench Players: Radja, Barros
           PF Walker
          SF Mashburn
          SG Mercer
          PG Jackson