Re: Draft and stuff...

Right now, I defer to Pitino.  If he does any of the following, I resolve to
place my status as a Celtic fan in a blind trust until either I have been
proven wrong and the C's have made the playoffs under Pitino or he joins M.L.
in oblivion:
1-Change the unis/logo etc.  (shoes are no big deal, they've been messed with
plenty already).
2-Trade for Scottie "Yo Phil!  If you runnin' the play for Kukoc instead of
me I ain't even goin' back in the game!/I have a migraine!" Pippen.
3-Take Mercer (unless it's in order to trade him) at any point when McGrady
is available.  (McGrady may eventually play point.  Anybody remember a
certain 6'9 PG who could play any position on the floor?).

Trade Fantasies (for entertainment purposes only):
1)  One (or both) of our #1's, Radja, and any combination of Barros, Brown,
Minor & Ellison for Richmond, Polynice and SAC's #1.
2)  Same deal w/Utah (but excluding at least one of our #1's) for Eisley &
Foster.
3)  Same deal w/Den (add E. Williams) for McDyess & Johnson.
4)  Same deal w/Ind for Best & Dampier.
5)  Same deal w/G.S. for Spreewell & Smith.
And let's not overlook the most fantastic:  Both #1's and all five of our
stiffs for Duncan and anything else SA dictates.