Re: Pippen

I don't think these guys (Vescey and co.) know because Krause is very
secretive and Pitino too because so far the Globe guys haven't been able to
get anything out of his staff unless it's Pippen himself. One reason Dino's
failure to pass the physical must have thrown spoke into works because
Pippen would have given his assent based on the fact that the C's were
getting rid of Dino's salary and willing to market Spoon & Cage maybe for
picks, with the result that the C's end up significantly under the cap and
hence will be able to renegotiate his contract. Now with Dino back they
don't have that flexibility, and they can't trade him so Pippen has to wait
an year. Now I am not sure he would like to do that. - Mishra