Dino Failed!

Sixer's doctors said no go.

Larry Brown is supposedly regreting the trade. So our only hope is that the
league approves a 3rd party consultation (which I believe would be final),
that the sixers are tring to wiggle out of this one, and that Dino is
indeed healthy.

- -

I don't like the Pippen deal. Come on he's 32, we DO NOT have the
supporting cast in place. Pippen doesn't have the time for
Walker/Williams/etc. to develop. Assuming a deal would be made to re-sign
Pippen next year, even if Pitino could attract serious FA's later on, we
would have no room to sign them.

- -

NO NEW UNIFORMS!