> It was reported by Peter Vecsey tonight that there is a very serious deal
for the C's two picks. Scottie Pippen and Luc Longley for the two picks.
And get this, Pippen wants to come to Boston. He would resign here
according to
> friends close to him. Lets say we do this deal, and the Radja trade goes
through. We will have one hell of a team on our hands when your speaking of
versatility under the cap. I love it. I hope this deal happens.

> Longley  Cage
> Walker   Ellison
> Pippen   Weatherspoon/Williams
> Brown    Minor
> Barros
>
> There are still more moves to be made. I think Eric Williams might get
> traded for a two guard
>
> -Derek-

This would be one sorry ass team in about two years,  Luc Longley ?  He
sucks.

ESPN has reported that Dino failed the physical.