#3 and #6 for Pippen?

	Although many people in the NBA love Pippen, I personally
don't think he is everything everyone makes him out to be.  Pippen
is a great Spot-up shooter and Roleplayer for a championship team,
but without Jordan running the show, I don't think Scottie is all-star
callibre.  First, look back when the Bulls were without Jordan during
his retirement years.  During that time, Pippen was a leader on the
team, but his number's were in no way comparable to Jordans when he
led the team before and after his retirement.  Secondly, Scottie had
a strong showing during the finals, but without Jordan scoring 30's
every night, they would never have had a chance.  Thirdly, during
the finals, Scottie was at times covered by Hornecek and during these
pocessions, he was not impressive when trying to post him up on the
blocks.  Personally, I see Pippen aat the offensive end as a more
refined Dale Ellis -- a perimeter shooter without little post game.  On
the defensive end, he is *very* good.
	I'd have to question the reasoning for this trade since Pippen
is so old.  Yet, if we trade for Pippen, I see the Celtics being involved
in some more trades since Williams, Minor, and Weatherspoon are all
small forwards also.  This trade would also most likely mean that Fox
isn't coming back next year.  If this trade goes through and we are lucky,
maybe we can pull out a quality PG or C from another trade for Williams,
Minor, or Weatherspoon.

  Mike Lutton	     		Other Accounts

  Computer Science Major        Luttonm@Kenyon.edu
  DePauw University