No Subject

>From: casey soulies <corndog@rcip.com>
>
>    I am hoping that Philly takes Van Horn with the 2nd pick, because we
really need a point guard not more offensive minded forwards.  If we take
Van Horn we will 5 guys at the position (walker, williams, weatherspoon,
cage, and now Van Horn) this would not help our needful areas.  If we take
Billups at three and steal Mercer at 6 then we are set to get things going.
 With our 1 - 3 spots sured up this coming off-season we could (after spoon
and cage are let go) we could use some of that money to sign one of the
many talented Powerforwards of the free-agent crop (smith, McDyess, ect...)
or wait another year and sign Baker away from the Bucks.  Either way the
draft and our future weighs heavily on the 2nd overall selection by
philly...

Agree or disagree???