Re: Dino MIA -Reply

> "Highly paid moron"? Give me a break. It is not his fault that anybody
pays that salary.

Well his fault is not reporting to the 76er physical. It's ML Carr's fault
that he gave hime that contract.

> Radja and his agent are probably looking into other options than playing
for Sixers (I donīt blame him...)

Then what is that contract for? Won't he start hopping if the c's
dis-regarded the contract and stop paying his salary. I bet he will go to
players union and file a grevience against the C's. Why the hell should it
be any different the other way round. I mean Strickland was said to have a
bad attitude, called all sorts of names threatened by the league when he
refused a physical last year..what the heck is this?

> I wouldnīt be surprised to see him play in Europe the next season.
> Donīt worry,  Radja will not be back in Boston.

Good! get out, we don't want him either.

> Hopefully the Celts gets the Spoon and then Radja leaves Sixers
emptyhanded, but the worst case is that he leaves > Boston and we get
nothing in return.

We get 5.3 mill cap relief and that is OK too.
                                                                - Mishra